Chrysler

Chrysler Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chrysler

I have a pt cruiser 2004 turbo touring edition and the

Customer Question
engine light is bright on...
i have a pt cruiser 2004 turbo touring edition and the engine light is bright on the dash...i can read these
codes flooo7, ee14 , bl01...wath is wrong? i'm not an expert and not much money...thanck you
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Chrysler
7/3/2016
Chrysler Mechanic: bill, chrysler master tech replied 1 year ago
bill
bill, chrysler master tech

the codes you have are NOT engine codes if you tried to pull codes bu cycling teh key be aware that method went ayay years ago you need a code reader or decent scan tool to get codes, which can be rented or borrowed by many parts stores.

Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Aftermarket & Factory Electronics