Robert R
Robert R, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  28 years experience, ASE Master Certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Sprinter Van Certified
49095596

Where can I get pictures of how parts fit on a 2015 Chrysler

Customer Question

where can I get pictures of how parts fit on a 2015 Chrysler 200? I purchased this car and it had hit something up front and destroyed most of the plastic parts, as I have torn it down I have used the part numbers on broken pieces and I have gotten most parts to put it back together but not knowing exactly how they fit I still don't exactly how to put them on, any suggestions???
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

Not many techs online today and we are busy busy. Sorry for the long delay. I believe I can help on this concern if you still want or need help?

Thanks Moose.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I still need an answer to my question

Anyway I can get a picture of the damage and or the parts to install so I can see if I can get the repair steps for you on how to install all of them?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
all the damage is everything from the motor forward, radiator, radiator support, ac condenser, trans cooler, head lights, bumper, bumper support, bumper absorber, grille, hood etc. etc. everything.

For the value you placed on the question. To me its not worth all the time and files it is going to take. I will opt out and let another see if they want to give it a shot.

Expert:  Robert R replied 1 year ago.

Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** will do my best to help you on this concern. If you are willing to accept the Premium Service Offer that I am sending, I will be willing to get you all info I have at my disposal to help you to get the front end of this vehicle reassembled. I will also need you to take pics of what you have as required and post here so that I can know where you are in the process and be able to find the correct info to help you get this together. I can also take some pics of vehicles that are "Assembled" that may help you to piece together the vehicle.

If you decide not to accept the offer, I understand and may still be able to provide a very limited amount of info for you to help as best as possible..

Thank you and thanks for using JustAnswer!

Robert

Expert:  Robert R replied 1 year ago.

Here is the first document that demonstrates the clarity of the installation process. There will be several documents as needed for installation of each component. Correct names will also be listed. The only things that won't work are the blue links in the documents. If you need any of the info in the links, give me the name of the link and I can get the requested info. Remember, this will require you to accept the Premium Service Offer I have sent.

Radiator install --->> Click Here to view <<---

Keep me posted...

Thank you,

Robert

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I won't be sending any rating because I feel you people are a rip off, first you wanted $5.00 to answer my question and $13.00 if I was satisfied but no answer came for almost a whole day, claimed you were busy, then you said to call you for $26.00, I sent more info and you handed me off to someone else wanting pictures of the damage, I don't own a cell phone and don't know how to down load pictures, so now you want $60.00 to continue helping me. All I want is some info as to where I can go to get some pictures for assembling this car, web site, body shop, dealers?? I started your site 02/07/16 @9:05 am, it's 04/07/16 8:00pm enough is enough no real help.
Expert:  Robert R replied 1 year ago.

Did you click on the link above showing the radiator install procedure? As I stated yesterday, I'm willing to get all the info you need but this takes time and effort on my side, that is why the additional charge. Your total question value should be the $18 plus the $60 for the additional service for me spending any additional time needed to help you get this assembled, meaning while you are assembling it, you can post back with additional questions and I'll get the needed info. This $60 is for my time and effort in getting this needed info for you.. There is NO $26 charge for the Phone Call since we did not complete the phone request...

If you are not willing to spend that amount, I understand. I can give you a couple more documents for the $18 after you leave a positive rating. Just post a reply and let me know if that will work for you.., Remember, the $60 will be for UNLIMITED information you may need while assembling this vehicle...

Keep me posted...

Thank you,

Robert

Thank you,

Robert