Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

We have a 2007 Chrysler Sebring with a 2.7 DOHC 24 value

Customer Question

We have a 2007 Chrysler Sebring with a 2.7 DOHC 24 value engine...At 20-30 MPH the engine acts like it is going to quit. The diangostics says we need an intake manifold tuning value control circuit open bank. What does that part make it do? We are not sure we can fix it..
JA: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?
Customer: 145000 it is automatic
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: we have done nothing yet....We are not sure we can fix it...We may have to take it to a Chrysler dealership...
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: It's telling us that we need this part intake manifold tuning valve control circuit open bank... We don't even know where this is located...and we are wondering exactly what this does..
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  david craig replied 1 year ago.

Hi I'm Dave,what is the code number? P2017 by chance?