How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask sprinkles08 Your Own Question
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Category: Chrysler
Satisfied Customers: 22679
Experience:  ASE Master & Advanced level certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
Type Your Chrysler Question Here...
sprinkles08 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

The switch top to go up and down broke, how do i replace it?

Customer Question

the switch for the top to go up and down broke, how do i replace it?
JA: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?
Customer: 2002 chrysler sebring
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: not at this time
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

The bezel around the switch pops out of the center console. There is a lock tab at the rear of the bezel and hooks at the front. Using a trim stick, screwdriver or something similar you'll need to carefully pry the back of the bezel up and pivot it off the hooks on the front. The switch can then be unplugged.

The switch is held to the bezel with clips which can be disengaged with a screwdriver to separate the switch from the bezel.

Related Chrysler Questions