How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Don - Mo Lurch Your Own Question
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Category: Chrysler
Satisfied Customers: 21014
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
Type Your Chrysler Question Here...
Don - Mo Lurch is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Im actually looking way to test the window regulator of the

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, Im actually looking for a way to test the window regulator of the convertible...looking for the DDM that controls the window
JA: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?
Customer: I believe its a 2010..its a friends
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have a replacement WR that I found but would like to test it first before offering it as a solution
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: not really... just wanted to see how I can get a hold of some kind of test unit for the WR
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Don - Mo Lurch replied 1 year ago.

I have a replacement WR



what are you referring to?...."WR"


Which Window is not working?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Window Regulator. The front left door. I have a replacement window regulator but need to test it to see if it will work. The window reg is controlled by the door module (it sends signals to the window regulator module to let it know the user wants to open the door so that the window is dropped a certain amount so that it clears the convertible top). so I am looking where I can get this door module ...
Expert:  Don - Mo Lurch replied 1 year ago.

There are "2" wires at the Window Motor
It is a "Reversal Rest at Ground" Circuit
One wire gets Voltage +
One wire gets Ground -
That will move the Regulator either Up or Down
Reverse those wires & it will move the Regulator to other way


What Year & Model Chrysler is the Regulator for??
I can see if there is a Part Number

Expert:  Don - Mo Lurch replied 1 year ago.


did you need more information?
please respond or rate my answer

thank you

Expert:  Don - Mo Lurch replied 1 year ago.

clearly there still must be a problem
You have read my answer & not responded

please respond so I can help further, or at least let me know what you found
Rating answer is what was agreed on