Chrysler

Chrysler Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chrysler

I need to know where the disconnect switch to alaram system

Customer Question
on 2006 300. My...
I need to know where the disconnect switch to alaram system on 2006 300. My name is***** of but work for MECHAnIC4 CHRIST
JA: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?
Customer: 2006 300 Touring
JA: What year is your Touring?
Customer: 2006
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing. Retired mechanic
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: I am the mechanic trying to help a senior citizen in a parking lot
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Chrysler
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Please refund my money. I don't like being deceived.
6/17/2016
Chrysler Mechanic: Don - Mo Lurch, Aftermarket & Factory Electronics replied 1 year ago
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Aftermarket & Factory Electronics

.

sorry for the delay............
.
Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (akaCustomer and I look forward to helping you!”
.

No one "deceived you"..........
It is likely that there was no Chrysler Expert On at that time..........
Very sorry for the wait.........
There is NO "disconnect switch" on your Chrysler 300 "unless" you have Aftermarket or Dealer Installed Alarm
Factory Alarm only DisArms like this:
DISARMING
Since this model is not equipped with lock cylinder switches, passive disarming of the VTSS is only possible if the vehicle is equipped with the optional Sentry Key Immobilizer System (SKIS).

On vehicles with SKIS, turning the ignition switch to the On position using a valid SKIS key will passively disarm VTSS.

Active disarming of the VTSS occurs when the vehicle is unlocked by depressing the "Unlock" button of the RKE transmitter.

Once the alarm has been activated, either disarming method will also deactivate the alarm.

Depressing the "Panic" button on the RKE transmitter will not disarm the VTSS.
.
IF you do NOT have Factory Alarm, please post the Brand & Model Number so I can help further........

.
IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating.
.
Please do the right thing and leave a rating, using the rating system, so I may be credited for this Q&A.
.
NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.
The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed.
.
If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.
Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better.
.
Rating is very Important to our Service
.

Hi, I answered your question correctly & as soon as I saw it.
did you need more info?
please respond or rate my answer
thank you

.
.
.
.
.
Rating is very Important to our Service

clearly there still must be a problem

please respond so I can help further, or at least let me know what you found
Rating answer is what was agreed on
.

Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch