Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

When I go over 60 miles an hour and turn my steering it

Customer Question

When I go over 60 miles an hour and turn my steering it starts shaking and feels like the engines going to fall out . If I hold a steady speed or don't turn it's pretty smooth
JA: Soon. I'm trying to find the right Chrysler Mechanic for you right now. As soon as they are ready, I will let you know. Does the engine spark at all? Is there a trouble code or is your "check engine light" on?
Customer: I'm thinking Cv. transaxles, tire rods
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Stupid AutoCorrect
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chrysler Mechanic should know about your Chrysler?
Customer: Yes
JA: What else should I tell the Chrysler Mechanic?
Customer: Front in accident
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Jared D replied 1 year ago.

What year and model is your chrysler?