Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

I have a 2002 PT Cruiser that has plenty of Fire getting

Customer Question

I have a 2002 PT Cruiser that has plenty of Fire getting fuel nothing wrong with the timing Belk but it will not start
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Brad replied 1 year ago.

Good morning and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 18 years and I will do my best to help.

I work part-time here on JustAnswer to help you and other repair their own vehicles, and I get credited by your ratings.. So before leaving the site make sure and leave me a rating. You can still reply to me as many times as needed, even after the rating.. I will need for you to be my hands and eyes since I'm not there, and to be honest with today's electronics a scantool may very well be needed to retrieve the codes or to monitor data to see what's going on...

Did it stall on you or just wouldn't start one day? Is the check engine light on and if yes then what codes does it have? What is the compression of the cylinders?

Talk soon,

Brad

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it did stop twice and then it wouldn't start up
Expert:  Brad replied 1 year ago.

Is the check engine light on and if yes then what codes does it have? What is the compression of the cylinders? Did you remove the timing cover to inspect the belt and was it in time?

Expert:  Brad replied 1 year ago.

I see you haven't rated yet which means I have not been credited for helping. Don't forget to honor your good faith deposit by rating my assistance..

Thank you and have a great day,

Brad