Mike V.v
Mike V.v, Technician
Experience:  25 years automotive experience all makes and models, Subaru and Nissan factory trained.
2921078

I have a 2007 Chrysler touring it has a roaring noise coming

Customer Question

I have a 2007 Chrysler touring it has a roaring noise coming from the front the faster I drive it the louder the noise get
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Mike V.v replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

This usually indicates a bad wheel bearing. If you weave back and forth in the lane and the sound gets louder, then quieter, it's a wheel bearing. This is loading and unloading the bearings. If the sound doesn't change, then it's more then likely one of the bearings in the transmission, but I suspect a wheel bearing to be the likely culprit to be honest.

Please let me know what more I can do to assist you today. Also, please remember to rate my answer, Just Answer does not compensate me for my time and resources. Follow up questions are included in the price of your question. If you are using the free trial, or have a subscription a rating is still required.
Thank you so much!

Expert:  Mike V.v replied 1 year ago.

HI there,

I hadn't heard back so I was wondering if you needed more help with this?