Brad
Brad, Dealership Technician
Experience:  19 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician..ASE Master Certified(L-1)
10114124

I have a 2003 concorde w3.5 im getting po 325 nock sencer. I

Customer Question

i have a 2003 concorde w3.5 im getting po 325 nock sencer.
I have got a new one but i do not want take the engine apart. So i move to another on the motor . and im still getting a the code po325.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Brad replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

I work part-time here on JustAnswer to help you and other repair their own vehicles, and I get credited by your ratings.. So before leaving the site make sure and leave me a rating. You can still reply to me as many times as needed, even after the rating.. I will need for you to be my hands and eyes since I'm not there, and to be honest with today's electronics a scantool may very well be needed to retrieve the codes or to monitor data to see what's going on...

The code you have is P0325-KNOCK SENSOR #1 CIRCUIT. I attached the test you will need to follow to determine the issue.. If you find the knock sensor is bad then the intake will need to be removed to replace it.. I also attached a picture to show the location..

If you need anymore assistance feel free to reply and don't forget the RATING before leaving the site!!

Have a great day,

Brad

Expert:  Brad replied 1 year ago.

Have a great day,

Brad

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it a new sensor but mount it to motor not inside. did not want take all apart .is there away to bypass it sir.
Expert:  Brad replied 1 year ago.

You will need to remove the intake to replace the knock sensor, you can't just bolt it anywhere and there is no way to bypass it... Once you install the new OEM sensor it should take care of your issues...

Have a great day,

Brad

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will it damage the motor if I continue to drive it sir.
Expert:  Brad replied 1 year ago.

I have never heard of a bad knock sensor damaging the engine..

Have a great day,

Brad