Chrysler

Chrysler Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chrysler

I have the replacement glass drivers side mirror. I was told

Customer Question
I have the replacement glass...
I have the replacement glass for the drivers side mirror. I was told that you just "snap out" the old one, and "snap in" the new one. I have no idea how to do this.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Chrysler. The Chrysler Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes.
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing. I have no idea how to proceed.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chrysler Mechanic should know about your Chrysler?
Customer: No.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Chrysler
5/28/2016
Chrysler Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 1 year ago
Dan, Technician

Hello, my name is***** year and model is your Chrysler? Thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
2014.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
How do you replace the drivers side mirror? Just the glass, not the whole assembly.

You are correct with just being able to pry out glass. If you carefully pry on it, the glass assembly should snap out of place. Then new part just pushes in place, let me know if you have more questions. Thanks.

Dan, Technician