john -aka eauto
john -aka eauto, The Car Guy
Experience:  15 years as a auto tech ASE certified
6149662

My 2006 Chrysler town and country battery light came on,

Customer Question

my 2006 Chrysler town and country battery light came on, alternator sounds like its really whining, batt is 3 years old. shows 13.6volts across terminals. they say the voltage regulator is in the computer. is my voltage regulator bad...
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  john -aka eauto replied 1 year ago.

your alternator is bad...did they try replacing the alternator?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
napa was closed, so I took alternator to Advance auto parts they said it tested good, had second thoughts about that. so my wife took it to napa next day. they said it was bad, so bought new one. so far it working. thanks

great hope you can rate my service 5 star

Please remember to only rate my service when you are satisfied. IF you feel the need to rate "Poor Service" or "Bad Service", please stop and reply to me via the REPLY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

I am not paid unless I get a rating of 3 to 5 Stars/Smiley Faces. If I have helped you with your question, please give me an appropriate rating so that I get credit for helping you

I am not paid unless I get a rating of 3 to 5 Stars/Smiley Faces. If I have helped you with your question, please give me an appropriate rating so that I get credit for helping yo