Chris
Chris, Technician
Experience:  30 years certified Chrysler technician, smog license Certified Master Technician
12365498

Where is the power fuse drivers side window on the

Customer Question

where is the power fuse for the drivers side window on the 2007 town and country van
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Chrysler. The Chrysler Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: the electric window is dead.will not go up or down
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: looking for the specific fuse and location
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chrysler Mechanic should know about your Chrysler?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to just answer. There is no separate fuse for the driver's side window. There is a circuit breaker for all 4 windows. Do the other windows work? Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes...I only have two power windows..only the drivers does not work
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
just the drivers window does not work
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Got it. The problem is going to be the switch, or the window motor, or broken wires in that black rubber convoluted boot between the door and the body of the vehicle. Sometimes if it is the motor, you can get it to temporarily work by pressing the window switch and slamming the door a few times. Then you will know it is the window motor. If not, then you would need to do some testing at the window motor with a 12 volt test light. Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
If you wish I can send you the procedure for removing the door panel so you can check it. let me know, Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Hello? Do you still need help? Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Hello? Do you still need help? Chris