Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

I have an 04 Sebring Convertible. The top is stuck in the

Customer Question

I have an 04 Sebring Convertible. The top is stuck in the down position and the motor won't raise it more than a few inches. I've tried to lift it manually, but don't have the strength. Help!
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Chrysler. The Chrysler Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yeah. there's rain coming and the car is uncovered
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Pulling it up manually, but it won't lift more than a foot.
JA: Is there anything else the Chrysler Mechanic should be aware of about your Chrysler?
Customer: It has problems, but this is the most pressing
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Robert R replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is*****'m a Certified Auto Technician with 28+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern. Is this the Hard top convertible or soft top?