Chrysler

Chrysler Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chrysler

JA: . What seems to be the problem? Customer:

Customer Question
Hello JA: Hello. What seems to...
Hello
JA: Hello. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: When I'm driving it gets past 30 and rpm shoor high and car takes time to speed up
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Chrysler. The Chrysler Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Do you want codes
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Hopefully and inexpensive
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chrysler Mechanic should know about your Chrysler?
Customer: I got some codes
JA: Let's get those codes to the mechanic so you two can figure this issue out ASAP. OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Chrysler
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Po720
P1790
Po841
P1775
Po750
Po700
5/5/2016
Chrysler Mechanic: Chris, Technician replied 1 year ago
Chris
Chris, Technician
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today. Those codes are all transmission related. May be a solenoid or transmission sensor. You will need to get a transmission shop perform some circuit and transmission pressure tests to determine the root cause. But before you do that PLEASE be sure the transmission fluid level is correct. A low level can set those codes. I hope this information helps! Chris
Chris
Chris
Chris, Technician