Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

My passenger windows front & back stop working on my 2005 PT

Customer Question

My passenger windows front & back stop working on my 2005 PT Cruiser Turbo. I wanted to know where the fuse for this is located. I pulled my fuse box and see a spot that says 20amp P/Wdw, but in that space is a silver plated piece. ???? Help.
JA: Fuses can be tricky. Fortunately, the mechanics here are real masters, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with the best one for the job. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: If I can I would like to
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chrysler Mechanic should know about your Chrysler?
Customer: No not that I am aware of other than it just stopped. My driver side windows are working fine.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 1 year ago.
.sorry for the delay.............Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (akaCustomer and I look forward to helping you!”.Depending on what was ordered on your PT, there is a "Circuit Breaker" for ALL Windows & Fuse "14" for the Right Window ModuleLocate the Circuit Breaker & Fuse "14" in the Inside Fuse Panel, Driver sideClick Attachments belowRemove the Circuit Breaker for 1 minuteReplace Fuse "14" if it is there or badIF Windows still do not work, then it is likely a Bad Connection or Window Module & use of Dealer Scan Tool is needed to Test & Programapprx 1 hour labor.IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating..Please do the right thing and leave a rating, using the rating system, so I may be credited for this Q&A..NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better..Rating is very Important to our Service..
did you see the diagrams?have you found the issue?
Please do the right thing and leave a rating, using the rating system, so I may be credited for this Q&A..NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better..Rating is very Important to our Service.