Chrysler

Chrysler Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chrysler

Car was in a "chain" accident. I was hit from behind by small

Customer Question
Nissa pickup. I hot the...
Car was in a "chain" accident. I was hit from behind by small Nissa pickup. I hot the car in front of me which was a Toyota tundra. Car drives funny now. Had some work done on front and rear bumpers. One collision shop said ball joints and rack and pinion was accident related, the other says it's not. Is that possible?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Chrysler. The Chrysler Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: No, I'm trying to get insurance company to cover the cost. I know my car was not driving like this before the accident. I'm th inking I should take it to Chrysler dealer.
JA: OK! The Chrysler Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else the Chrysler Mechanic should be aware of about your Chrysler?
Customer: No, maintenance is up to date. It's hard to convince people that the car does not drive the same.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Chrysler
4/28/2016
Chrysler Mechanic: Chris (aka - Moose), Technician replied 1 year ago
Chris (aka - Moose)
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Can I get the year, make, and model?Do you have pictures of the damage?Can you go into detail on the way its driving now?If the damage was limited to just the bumpers, then its not likely the impact damaged ball joints or the steering rack. It would take a wheel impact to damage those wreck related. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On your screen at the top you should see a rating 1-5 stars and a green submit button. Please make sure to select one and press submit. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.Thanks Chris
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris
Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician