Chrysler

Chrysler Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chrysler

Chrysler 300M: I have a chrysler 300m 99 won't start cranks

Customer Question
I have a chrysler 300m...
I have a chrysler 300m 99 won't start cranks wants to start but won't I replaced spark plugs coil packs and cam sensor
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Chrysler
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/22/2016
Chrysler Mechanic: Brad, Dealership Technician replied 1 year ago
Brad
Brad, Dealership Technician
Good afternoon and welcome to JustAnswer!!My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help. What codes are in the PCM? Did it stall or just wouldn't start? Does it have fuel psi and spark? What is the compression? Talk soon,Brad
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The only code that shows up is p1684 the fuel pump engages and has spark i think pulled out spark plugs they were wet from tryin to start it
If it has spark the plugs shouldn't be wet.. Can you do a compression test to see if it's low?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I don't know how
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It never stalled it just wouldn't start the next day I put foot on brake in neutral and it almost starts but now my battery is almost dead
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I took all coils and spark plugs out 3 and 5 were wet gas
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
All my plugs r wet with gas now they all have spark could my injectors be stuck open
What is the compression?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
My compression is at 70
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Could it be my fuel pressure regulator
If your compression is at 70 then you need to remove the timing cover and inspect for jumped timing.. It should be well over 100 psi.. If you need anymore assistance feel free to reply and don't forget the RATING before leaving the site!!Have a great day,Brad
Brad
Brad
Brad, Dealership Technician