How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Category: Chrysler
Satisfied Customers: 518
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
Type Your Chrysler Question Here...
Don 'Mo Lurch' is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Sir, JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about

Customer Question

Hi sir,
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My granddaughter has a 2007 Chrys Sebring, 2.4L 4-cyl. I want to r&r the spark plugs, but can't, because there is a metal "tube that prevents me from removing the coils, and in-turn, the plugs. This "tube" is positioned above the coil, mostly on the grill side (front0. A fuel line connects to the passenger side of this "flat" metal tube. I can find nothing related to this item. Can you assist??
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chrysler Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $16 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  john -aka eauto replied 1 year ago.
what tube are you refering to