Chrysler

Chrysler Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chrysler

The 02 sensors was replaced and and it still show that they

Customer Question
are out what else could...
The 02 sensors was replaced and and it still show that they are out what else could be 2003 pt tubo
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: When cold it lose power until it gets warm you have push down gas
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chrysler Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $16 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Chrysler
4/14/2016
Chrysler Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 1 year ago
Pete, Technician
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay. If you are getting fault codes for faulty oxygen sensors and the oxygen sensors have already been replaced this indicates an issue with the wiring from the sensors to the engine computer at fault or an issue with the engine computer itself at fault needing replaced.The wiring needs checked for any issues needing repaired and if found to be o.k. then the engine computer itself needs replaced. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete
Pete, Technician