How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Category: Chrysler
Satisfied Customers: 522
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
Type Your Chrysler Question Here...
Don 'Mo Lurch' is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What is the long plastic cover called in a sebring convertible

Customer Question

What is the long plastic cover called in a sebring convertible that is in the trunk that has a warning on it to not put anything on top of it if you want to fold your top down. It needs replaced.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  AZTechBrian replied 1 year ago.
Hello. I believe you are referring to the convertible top boot. Please google that phrase and let me know if that is what you are referring to. If that's not it, What is the year of your sebring? I will try to pull up a diagram