Chrysler

Chrysler Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chrysler

Chrysler pt turbo: 05 PT Turbo has a problem the it will not

Customer Question
05 PT Turbo has a...
05 PT Turbo has a problem the it will not start. Sometimes waiting, it might or not. Been towed to my wrench who sez it's in the computer and needs to be "flash" set. Chrysler
dealers here have a bad reputation, who does besides C dealer?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Chrysler
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/10/2016
Chrysler Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 1 year ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
HI,Unfortunately this REQUIRES a Chrysler factory level scan tool called a DRB3 diagnostic scanner and Chrysler software. These are fairly expensive and limited to Chrysler vehicles, so it is doubtful any independent shops have one. You can call around ask the shop owners if they have one, but if not, you will need to go to a Chrysler or Jeep dealer. Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. ThanksIf for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better.All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager