Chrysler

Chrysler Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chrysler

2004 chrysler pac. liftgate wont open. Bought new motor, clicks

Customer Question
but doesnt release JA: Thanks. Can...
2004 chrysler pac. liftgate wont open. Bought new motor, clicks but doesnt release
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: with key or button make a click noise but wont release to lift gate
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chrysler Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $16 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Chrysler
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Its been an hour, any answer???
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
also lights flashed when push button
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/8/2016
Chrysler Mechanic: Mike S., ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
Mike S.
Mike S., ASE Certified Technician
Once you push the button to open or use the key and it clicks, can you grab the liftgate and open it physically?
Here is a LIFTGATE SYSTEM DIAGNOSIS. If you can open the liftgate by hand after pressing the button, check the prop rods.
JustAnswer® is not a free service. I work hard to make sure you're satisfied with my service and I only get credit for my answers based on your rating. Once you're satisfied, please leave a positive rating.
Mike S.
Mike S.
Mike S., ASE Certified Technician