Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

Chrysler TC by Maserrati: I have a 1989Chrysler TC by Maserrati.

Customer Question

I have a 1989Chrysler TC by Maserrati. The ABS light is on and I am not getting brake fluid to the rear brakes. Don't know how to fix it. Any ideas?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  SaabTech replied 1 year ago.
Good morning, It sounds like your issue in the brake proportioning valve. If you follow the brake lines out from the master cylinder you will see a brass block where the 2 lines from the master go in and four come out. The internal valve regulates pressure so the back wheels don't lock up. It's fairly common in older cars especially if you have been doing brake work that involves bleeding the system. They usually cost around $50. Shop around online you may get a deal. If you have anymore questions about this, just let me know. Thanks for using Just Answers