Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Chrysler 300: I need the 4 digit lock code radio I bought…

Customer Question
I need the 4 digit...
I need the 4 digit lock code for a radio I bought for my 2012 Chysler 300. Can you help?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chrysler
4/4/2016
Chrysler Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 2 years ago
Pete, Technician
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online. In some cases the code needs obtained from a dealer.They may not charge for this if you provide proof of ownership and a photo ID.The other option can be this link here http://www.radiocode.ivgsoft.com/radiocode.php?mk=8.If neither of these are an option for you on this here let me know so we can continue from here. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete