Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

Looking at owner manual on 3.5 2004 pacifica. 100,000 *****

Customer Question

looking at owner manual on 3.5 2004 pacifica. 100,000 ***** ***** and manuel does not have any reference to changing timing belts.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: just to know if manual doesnot show it needs replacement then no change needed. went all thru maintainence schedule and no mention of timing belts. What gives? here all stuff about blowing up engine if not changed...but not in owner manual
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chrysler Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $16 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.Your Chrysler 3.5 calls for the timing belt to be replaced at 105,000 miles. See the schedule in the link below. I have marked it for you. Copy and paste the links to your browser to open and view them.https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Timing%20belt%20Apr%202.pdfI have also enclosed the complete schedule in the link below for future reference if needed.https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Maintenance%20Apr%202.pdf