How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Brad Your Own Question
Brad, Dealership Technician
Category: Chrysler
Satisfied Customers: 7993
Experience:  19 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician..ASE Master Certified(L-1)
Type Your Chrysler Question Here...
Brad is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Chrysler Town & Country: Need to know how to replace ecm

Customer Question

Need to know how to replace ecm on 2008 chrysler town and Country
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Brad replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer!!! To replace the PCM you will need to1.Disconnect and isolate negative battery cable.2.Remove the left front wheelhouse splash shield.3.Remove the electrical connectors from the powertrain control module (PCM).4.Remove the bolts and PCM from the bracket. Then install new PCM and program it with a scantool.. I hope this helps and don't forget to RATE!!! Have a great weekend,Brad