Chrysler

Chrysler Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chrysler

I turned my defroster on this morning and notheing

Customer Question
hi i turned my...
hi i turned my defroster on this morning and notheing happened... my gauge went up as normal but no defroster (heat) or heat on face or foot setting
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: the inside of my car fogged up...i went out later after the sun cleared everything off and still no heat...i have fluid(it is actually a little over full)
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: no..taking ot mechanic just don;t want to be screwed
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chrysler Mechanic should know about your Chrysler?
Customer: nope....change oil regularly etc...new brakes etc...i take care of my baby
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Chrysler
3/30/2016
Chrysler Mechanic: Chris (aka - Moose), Technician replied 1 year ago
Chris (aka - Moose)

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

Can I get the year make and model?

While running at operating temp with the heat on can you grab both heater core hoses to see if they are really hot like 170 degrees?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On your screen you should see a rating 1-5 stars. Please make sure to select one. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.

Thanks Chris

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
huh? i'm not amechanic...2002 concorde...today tho i turnedit on and it didn't fog everythingup..just no heat for defroster or heater

Since you can not work on car, tell me what you can do or are you just wanting my thoughts on what is most likely to blame?

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris

Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician