bill
bill, chrysler master tech
Experience:  25 years with chrysler drivability and electrical expert
5203640

I replace the heads camshaft and i need to keno the put tame

Customer Question

hi.
JA: Hello. What do you want help with?
Customer: i replace the heads camshaft and i need to keno the mark for to put tame bake
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i have Chrysler(###) ###-####2.7 L
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: and i remove the camshaft on the heads and i put tam bake but i don keno the marks on camshaft so the heads valve teach the pistons when i tarne the Engine
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chrysler Mechanic should know about your Chrysler?
Customer: no
JA: Our top Chrysler Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Chrysler Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Chrysler Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Below are the timing marks for this model and engine here.If you need anything else let me know.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ln6dkdf71cjb8wf/tim-03-23.gif?dl=0

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is not the right answer I'm asking for the marks on the head camshaft note timing camshaft
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

O.k.,unfortunately I do not show these marks myself here but someone else here may have these marks.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There 4 camshaft 2 camshaft on the left and 2 on the right I need the marks on those camshaft not the mark of timing
Expert:  bill replied 1 year ago.

do you still need assistance?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No . And canceled the member sip and do not charge my credit card.
Expert:  bill replied 1 year ago.
the experts have no control over charges, for refunds or to close your account you must go to customer service