How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lou P Your Own Question
Lou P
Lou P, ASE Certified Technician
Category: Chrysler
Satisfied Customers: 4966
Experience:  15+ years experience in the automotive field on all types of vehicles with access to diagrams and repair info.
Type Your Chrysler Question Here...
Lou P is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a 2003 town and country. My driver side window

Customer Question

JA: Hi. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: Hi, i have a 2003 town and country. My driver side window stopped working.
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I replaced the switch and the issue is still there. Can i just replace the motor or do i have to do the whole motor and regulator?
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: The voltage to the motor is good. i will do it myself. I see that the motor can be bought separator from the regulator. i see that a lot of videos on replacing the whole setup. Just want to know what is the best way to go.
JA: Is there anything else the Chrysler Mechanic should be aware of about your Chrysler?
Customer: The window worked well. no noise. It just stopped one day.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Lou P replied 1 year ago.

Hello, did you check for power at the motor when using the switch to verify that the motor is in fact bad?

that is the first this i would check before replacing anything else. also for the motor , it will come with the regulator due to the way that it is setup. that is the best way to replace them. hope this helps.Lou P.

Expert:  Lou P replied 1 year ago.

I have taken my time to answer your question the best i could and i will continue to help if you need follow up information , all i ask is that you PLEASE take a second to rate my service so i may receive my credit for assisting you. Thank you.