Chrysler

Chrysler Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chrysler

MY CAR HAS HAD THIS PROPLEM ONCE BEFOR. SOME HOW WHEN THE

Customer Question
MY CAR HAS HAD THIS...
MY CAR HAS HAD THIS PROPLEM ONCE BEFOR. SOME HOW WHEN THE CAR WILL NOT START (AAA) SENT SOMEONE OUT WHO FOUND THAT THE SECURITY SYSTEM WAS STUCK. HE THEN DID SOMETHING WITH THE SECURITY SYSTEM THAT TOOK ONLY SECONDS, AND THE CAR STARTED IMMEDIATLY. WHAT COULD HE HAVE DONE TO FIX THIS SECURITY LOCKOUT?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Chrysler
3/21/2016
Chrysler Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

IF the engine has started and died three times and then locked the starter out due to factory security then either pressing the unlock button on the key fob or unlocking a door or the trunk lid manually with the key would disarm it.

Have you tried the unlock button or manually unlocking?

If so, what are the exact symptoms you're experiencing?

sprinkles08
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician