How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ron Your Own Question
Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Category: Chrysler
Satisfied Customers: 35620
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
Type Your Chrysler Question Here...
Ron is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds


Customer Question

Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

I am having a problem understanding what it is your looking for as well as trying to do, can you please explain what it is your looking for, is this the front door lock actuator? If in fact that is what you are looking for then the lock actuator is part of the door latch and if your changing it then you need to replace the lock actuator/latch assembly. See it in the link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it. If you looking for the blend door actuator then its located at the bottom of the heater housing at the center tunnel. See that in the second link as well.