Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

The sunroof on my pacifica is binding when trying to close…

Customer Question
the sunroof on my pacifica...
the sunroof on my pacifica is binding when trying to close it.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chrysler
3/10/2016
Chrysler Mechanic: rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor replied 2 years ago
rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident
we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill
level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to
get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in
return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there
is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I
can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you
through it.
If there is no debris in the track causing this, then the track needs to be replaced.

Thanks, Ron