Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My 2001 Town and Country driver side power sliding door just…

Customer Question
Hi my 2001 Town and...
Hi my 2001 Town and Country driver side power sliding door just starts to open then stops. I have checked the wiring harness abd found nothing. It does work once in awhile when it's hot outside but never when it's cool
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chrysler
It does close always
3/8/2016
Chrysler Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to determine what if causing the problem with the sliding door you are going to need access to a compatible scan tool to communicate with the right Power Sliding Door Module. Let me know if you have access to one and I will try and help you determine the cause.