Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My crossfire doesn't have brakes lights

Customer Question
My crossfire doesn't have brakes lights
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chrysler
3/7/2016
Chrysler Mechanic: rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor replied 2 years ago
rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident
we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill
level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to
get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in
return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there
is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I
can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you
through it.

Most likely a bad brake light switch, but check fuses and wiring too.

Thanks, Ron