Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2008 town + country ,shut it off when trying to…

Customer Question
I have a 2008 town...
I have a 2008 town + country ,shut it off when trying to restart it is dead , but lights work, power locks work, checked every fuse, insterments don't work and not put in nuteral.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chrysler
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/7/2016
Chrysler Mechanic: Amedee, Chrysler Technician replied 2 years ago
Amedee
Amedee, Chrysler Technician

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question. Are you sure the battery is good? You might just have a bad battery or a bad connection at the battery. How did you check the battery?

I received your answer be cannot read it

Feel free to accept my premium offer and call me so we can chat on the phone

I suspect you have a bad battery, battery that is low on a charge or a bad connectiona t or after the battery. Also, the integrated power distribution module located under the hood might just be bad as well preventing the engine from starting. I would check the battery voltage using a voltmeter and then check for power going to the integrated power module as it should be the same as the battery. This will rule out a bad connection.

But if there is FULL battery voltage to these areas, then we check the ignition switch, the PCM and the BUS circuit and I can assist you in doing these tests.

Please respond back with the results so I can assist you. Thank you and I will be looking forward to your reply!

Hello! It's Amedee from just answer.

I am just checking in to see if you need any further assistance?

Let me know!

.