Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

QUESTION}

Customer Question
QUESTION}
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chrysler
Was looking for 12v constant wire under dash and I saw a spark now car isn't starting
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/7/2016
Chrysler Mechanic: Chris (aka - Moose), Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris (aka - Moose)

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

1. What wire color were you messing with?
  2. What does the wire go to?
  3. Will it at least crank?
I believe it had a red line in it and it is in the ignition harness, no it does not crank

Thanks, ***** ***** engine do you have?

With the key on is the theft light on or flashing?

Does the instrument cluster power up when the key is turned on?

Is there any chance you can send me a color coded wiring diagram for the Chrysler(###) ###-####2.7 L

I an, but I need to know for what section. The diagrams are broken up into about 300 pages and I can not send them all. They are in sections like headlights, radio, starting, etc...

Can I get the one for the ignition harness, starting and alarm?

See the links below.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/300antitheft.pdf

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/300EP.pdf

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/300start.pdf

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If your confused on why or how to rate me, let me know.

I'm only paid from the deposit you've made when you rate 3,4, or 5 stars.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris

Sorry I've been away for a couple of days but j have been trying to wire in a push to start system with automatic start and I'm having trouble finding the right wires

Are you needing a wire diagram for the starting circuit and ignition switch?

please

See the links below.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/300start1.pdf

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/300PD.pdf

These wire colors dj f seem to match up
Dont**

What component are you looking at and what wire colors does your car have to that component?

Looking at the ignition switch wires I see from left to right red/blue pink/green pink/white purple/gray purple/orange

red/blue possibly light blue/red

pink/green confirmed in the diagram pink/dark green .

pink/white confirmed in the diagram.

purple/gray possibly violet/brown

purple/orange confirmed in the diagram violet/orange

Seen in figure 4 power distribution 4 of 5 from the previous links I sent