Chrysler

Chrysler Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chrysler

I need to replace my 115v ac.. The plug came off, My

Customer Question
I need to replace my...
I need to replace my 115v ac.. The plug came off
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My children knocked the front of the outlet off. So I can not plug anything into the outlet for the car
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chrysler Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $16 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Chrysler
3/6/2016
Chrysler Mechanic: bill, chrysler master tech replied 1 year ago
bill
bill, chrysler master tech

what is your exact problem, do you already have the part and need directions?

OR

do you need the part (it is very likely a dealer item), the 110 volt outlet CANNOT be repaired

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have to get a dealer to fix it. I do not have the part

well a dealer has to supply the part or you can try and see if any recyclers have the part you need.

what's your skill level can you install it safely?

which EXACT part do you need some minivans had more than 1 110 outlet

Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Aftermarket & Factory Electronics