Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

Ok I.have a 2000 chrysler sebring and all of a sudden out of

Customer Question

Ok I.have a 2000 chrysler sebring and all of a sudden out of the blue my service engine lit up with the "nobus" message on my odometer I just ignored it for a while then once after shutting my car off when I tried ti restart it wouldnt first it turned over but turned off did that like twice then wouldnt even turn over period for a while then just as suddenly it turned over and was fine
JA: Soon. I'm trying to find the right Chrysler Mechanic for you right now. As soon as they are ready, I will let you know.
Customer: Oh and the no bus message comes and goes
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Chrysler. The Chrysler Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Not really planning on taking.for service I guess unless its something I can fix myself
JA: OK! The Chrysler Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else important you think the Chrysler Mechanic should know about your Chrysler?
Customer: Hmmm prior to this my turning signal fuse under the hood kept burning out I replaced it like 2 times both times it burned out and I would loose my turning signal the 3 rd time was the charm after the 3rd replacement it hasnt gone out shortly after that is when the service engine and no bus light came.on not sure if its relevant or not
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $11 after the Chrysler Mechanic responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  john -aka eauto replied 1 year ago.

have you had It scanned for trouble codes?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No

do you have access to a scan tool?