Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Ok I.have a 2000 chrysler sebring and all of a sudden out of…

Customer Question
Ok I.have a 2000...

Ok I.have a 2000 chrysler sebring and all of a sudden out of the blue my service engine lit up with the "nobus" message on my odometer I just ignored it for a while then once after shutting my car off when I tried ti restart it wouldnt first it turned over but turned off did that like twice then wouldnt even turn over period for a while then just as suddenly it turned over and was fine

Mechanic's Assistant: Soon. I'm trying to find the right Chrysler Mechanic for you right now. As soon as they are ready, I will let you know.

Oh and the no bus message comes and goes

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Chrysler. The Chrysler Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

Not really planning on taking.for service I guess unless its something I can fix myself

Mechanic's Assistant: OK! The Chrysler Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else important you think the Chrysler Mechanic should know about your Chrysler?

Hmmm prior to this my turning signal fuse under the hood kept burning out I replaced it like 2 times both times it burned out and I would loose my turning signal the 3 rd time was the charm after the 3rd replacement it hasnt gone out shortly after that is when the service engine and no bus light came.on not sure if its relevant or not

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chrysler
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/6/2016
Chrysler Mechanic: john -aka eauto, The Car Guy replied 2 years ago
john -aka eauto
john -aka eauto, The Car Guy

have you had It scanned for trouble codes?

No

do you have access to a scan tool?