Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My driver side vents blow cold and the passenger side vents…

Customer Question
My driver side vents...

My driver side vents blow cold and the passenger side vents blow hot earlier it was the middle 2 vents not it has swapped

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Chrysler. The Chrysler Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

It's just 2 of my vents blow hot and 2 of them are blowing cold earlier the vents swapped

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Great! What have you tried so far?

Nothing

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Chrysler Mechanic should know about your Chrysler?

It's a 2013 300s

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chrysler
Earlier it was the 2 middle vents now it has swapped to the 2 passenger side vents
3/5/2016
Chrysler Mechanic: cloe0626, Auto Mechanic replied 2 years ago
cloe0626
cloe0626, Auto Mechanic

the blend door actuator is sticking

Is there just 1 actuator or 2 it's a dual temp controlled system and where Are they located do I know the easiest way to get to them

there are to you have to remove the dash to get to them

Is it a pain in ass to take the dash out on these cars

it takes a while to do alot of ground wires you have to disconnect to get the dash so yeah its a pain to get back in anyways if you need anything else let me know please be sure to rate my service when you get the chance

!

Guess I should do both of them then thanks

anytime