Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Systems warning light on chr 200? Just popped up ?..also…

Customer Question
Systems warning light on...

Systems warning light on chr 200?

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Chrysler. The Chrysler Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

Just popped up ?..also squiggley red light on looks like an auto swerving back and forth an auto

Mechanic's Assistant: My old Jeep sounds like a steam radiator sometimes. It must be old age. The Chrysler Mechanic will know what your noise means and what to do about it. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

Yep!

Mechanic's Assistant: Great! What have you tried so far?

Nothing..kind of hesitant

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Chrysler Mechanic should be aware of about your Chrysler?

Nope

Mechanic's Assistant: OK. Got it. Last thing - JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $16) to post your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chrysler
there's a red light on..looks light light a car wavering side by side??
3/5/2016
Chrysler Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

It sounds as if you're seeing the orange traction control light, which will be an icon on a vehicle with skid marks behind it. The light will come on either when the switch has been pressed to turn the system off, it will come on momentarily when actively functioning, or it can come on because the ABS module sees an issue and sets a fault code.

Was the light on constantly with the engine running?

Had the traction control button been pressed?