Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2008 town & country. 130,00 miles. Seems to have problem…

Customer Question
2008 town & country....
2008 town & country. 130,00 miles. Seems to have problem with fuel injectors. Replaced #3, and the assembly on top.. Now 1 month later, another seems to be bad. Car knocks and runs bad.. park it, 2 days later runs perfect. Is this a computer that needs to be flashed. I didn't think fuel injectors go bad, then good. Help.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chrysler
3/4/2016
Chrysler Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

If the issue is actually injector related I would suspect a control circuit issue before an injector itself. If a control circuit shorts to ground it will cause the injector to spray to it's full capability any time the engine is running.

Do you know what fault codes are setting?