Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Trying to find the fuel shutoff switch to pt 2004 pt

Customer Question
Trying to find the...

Trying to find the fuel shutoff switch to pt 2004 pt cruiser

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

It won't turn over but it's getting fire

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chrysler
3/2/2016
Chrysler Mechanic: roybelding, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
roybelding
roybelding, ASE Certified Technician

good afternoon my name is ***** ***** I will assist

there is no fuel shut off switch on chryslers, only on fords. what is the issue???

Roy

I am getting fire but it won't turn over

ok, you need to see if it has fuel pressure. can you hear the pump run with the key on???

the other possibility is compression. can you check compression??

Roy

how are you making out???

please dont forget to rate me as it is the only way I get Paid for my efforts

Roy