Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

Can't pass emission test, I went to a emissions garage and

Customer Question

Can't pass emission test
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I went to a emissions garage and mechanic ran a test a cleared the codes and I took it out for a*****and he conducted another reading. The engine light came back on around 35 miles and he mentioned prpblem with engine lite and evap. I was gonna give it another try tomorrow
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chrysler Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $16 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  john -aka eauto replied 1 year ago.

instead of resetting the light is he skilled enough to diagnose the issue? can you tell me the code?