Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Can't pass emission test, I went to a emissions garage and…

Customer Question
Can't pass emission...

Can't pass emission test

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I went to a emissions garage and mechanic ran a test a cleared the codes and I took it out for a*****and he conducted another reading. The engine light came back on around 35 miles and he mentioned prpblem with engine lite and evap. I was gonna give it another try tomorrow

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chrysler
3/1/2016
Chrysler Mechanic: john -aka eauto, The Car Guy replied 2 years ago
john -aka eauto
john -aka eauto, The Car Guy

instead of resetting the light is he skilled enough to diagnose the issue? can you tell me the code?