Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My 2006 pt cruiser's engine light came on and the engine…

Customer Question
my 2006 pt cruiser's engine...
my 2006 pt cruiser's engine light came on and the engine died, won't crank at all. code P0306 on OBDII scanner. It is a 4 cyl. so I need some help.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chrysler
2/28/2016
Chrysler Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 2 years ago
Dan, Technician

Hello, my name is***** testing will need to be done before getting any clear direction. You can start by spraying starting fluid into throttle body while trying to start to see if that helps, if not check for spark. If spark is good check compression. You can buy spark tester from parts store for around $15 and barrow compression tester for free. Let me know how it goes, thanks.