Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

1999 chrystler cirrus lxi alarm keeps going off wont stop,

Customer Question
1999 chrystler cirrus lxi...

1999 chrystler cirrus lxi alarm keeps going off wont stop

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Every time I open the door the alarm goes off. I think it's an after market alarm.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chrysler
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
are you there
2/28/2016
Chrysler Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you think its an aftermarket alarm system can you tell me what brand it is ? Post back with as much information as you can on it and we can work from there.