Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

Rod My check engine light came on. Then it started to blink

Customer Question

Rod My check engine light came on. Then it started to blink and ding. Then stayed on. Seems like it wants to stall
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: When I sit with my foot on the break it feels like it still wants to move
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chrysler Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $16 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to help you determine what is causing the problem you are having we need to start first with having the computer system scanned to see what the fault code and or codes are that should be setting when the check engine light is coming on. If you can get that done and post back with the results I will help you determine the cause,