Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Rod My check engine light came on. Then it started to blink…

Customer Question
Rod...

Rod My check engine light came on. Then it started to blink and ding. Then stayed on. Seems like it wants to stall

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

When I sit with my foot on the break it feels like it still wants to move

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chrysler
2/28/2016
Chrysler Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to help you determine what is causing the problem you are having we need to start first with having the computer system scanned to see what the fault code and or codes are that should be setting when the check engine light is coming on. If you can get that done and post back with the results I will help you determine the cause,