Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Trying to detach the electrical clip on the Sebring lighted…

Customer Question
My name is***** to...

My name is***** to detach the electrical clip on the Sebring lighted sun visor

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

It looks like the plastic clip attaching the wiring has 2 tabs that press inward and then you should be able to slide the two plastic pieces apart. Doesn't want to slide apart and thought I'd ask before I broke something

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chrysler
2/26/2016
Chrysler Mechanic: SuperDave, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
SuperDave
SuperDave, ASE Certified Technician

What year is your car?

2002
Chrysler Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

Do you have a two door, four door, or convertible?