Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My name is ***** *****. 2007 chrysler t&c lx 3.3- I cannot…

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** *****. 2007 chrysler t&c lx 3.3- I cannot figure out what is going on with cooling system..it is running at normal temp, has good heat, etc. but it is leaking coolant after driving for awhile and as soon as i shut engine off, i can hear gurgling and then it dumps a puddle from the driver sd of van.

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

radiator always low on coolant..when i fill it, it has alot of air bubbles. but i have burped system about 10 times. looks like its leaking from expansion tank, but i examined it for any cracks and its fine. replaced rad cap, top and bottom hoses, ect sensor, tstat,

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Chrysler
2/25/2016
Chrysler Mechanic: john -aka eauto, The Car Guy replied 2 years ago
john -aka eauto
john -aka eauto, The Car Guy

has a pressure check been performed?