Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

I have a problem of overheating on my 2007 t&c,

Customer Question

Hi
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i have a problem of overheating on my 2007 t&c
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chrysler Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $16 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Can you start by verifying the cooling fan is coming on as well as the cooling system being full and having no leaks. If these check okay then post back with with complete results with as many details of the problem you are having and I will try and help you get it resolved.